Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 10 - Song you listen to when you are:

Ok so I skipped this day... and I think I know why.. (thanks Amanda for telling me :))
I was busy doing it when I got called away and closed my laptop and forgot to post it.. So here it is:

When I am happy, I will listent to any songs really.. For example: Little Lies by Dave Barnes.

Now, when most people are sad, they listen to sad songs.. not me. When I'm sad, I try to hype myself out of being sad.. so I listent to up-beat songs. For example: somthing from the Black Eyed Peas.. I would try to do some dancing too. Im a dancer so I like any music eccept heavy metal and classical music..

When Im bored, I would listen to anything .. Almost Love by Jessica Jarrel

When I am mad, I like to listen to calming music to try and not be mad.. hehe Cuz when Im mad, im MAD!

I am one of those poeple who love a good beat to dance to.. so I like new music and I do have the cant die classics like Vannila Ice ect.

So there you go. Hopw you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment