Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 7 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Well I must say I have a few things/people who impact me the most. So Im not going to post just one pic, Im goin to post a few :). I adore all these things/people and I will list why: They are in no particular order.


This is my huaband. Without him, I would be lost. now this pic was taken a couple of years ago.. but he still looks the same, except with a short haircut :). He is the one saving my life and giving me a kidney. I love him so much!



My two gorgeos puppies.. Moses and bailey. Bailey is the choc female lab and Moses (Mo) is the yellow male lab. Every time I look at them or play with them, they make me feel so happy.



My parents.. I cought them by surprise hehe.. this was when we were on our way to wanaka (a family trip) at the airport. I love them to bits and they are the most amazig and supportive parents EVER!



And Fianlly, my dialysis. This is my catheter, pic taken about 2 mins after surgery (horrific as i was awake entire time). It is what is keeping me alive untill my transplant on the 17th of November! I cant wait! I dont like dialysis at all.. its a nightmare. It doesnt hurt or anything like that... It just annoying having to do it 4 times a day. :)

So these are a few of the things which impact me the most.. I have more things.. but Im lazy today hehe. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Please go check out my other blog about my dialysis and everything.. will have a new post up shortly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment