Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 5 - a pic of somewhere you have been

Ok so these two pics are of when our family went to the south island last year this time.. we went to wanaka, cross country skiing and to puzzle world. We really wanted to treat my sister.



This pic is of me, my mum and lil sis standing in an illusion room, it looks like the ground is perfectly level, but it is actually on an angle.. and in the room, everything is like messed up! it just didnt look right. lol



This is where we went cross country skiing, my dad and i tackles the 14km loop, which was so much fun! Its alot more physical than normal mountain skiing or snowboarding.

So there you have it.. I would have put pictures up of when I went to Spain, but I dont have access to them on this computer. Hope you enjoyed! XO

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I've always wanted to go to that puzzle world place!!

    Was it mega awesome?! I'm thinking of going down that way after new years!

    ReplyDelete