Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Introducing Me


This is a picture of me and my sister about a month ago.. happy times. (Im the one with the brown hair)


SOME INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I used to be a competitive swimmer and qualified for the Australasian junior swimming champs.

2. I was diagnosed with renal failure and am on peritoneal dialysis.

3. I am happily married and my husband is my perfectly matched kidney donor, we are just waiting on a date for the surgery. :)

4. My weakness is forgiveness. I swear i will forgive anyone for anything... damn.

5. I am an emotional eater.

6. I get my motivation for life from the difficult times i have been through.

7. I am orriginally from South Africa - Bethulie.

8. My full name and maiden name (Jianeca Van Der Merwe), means peace from the lakes. 'Jianeca' is french and means peace, 'Van Der Merwe' is dutch and means from the lakes.

9. I am somehow related to the queen of england on my mother's side.

10. I am agnostic.

11. I am only 19 and I co own and run a labour hire business with my husband.

12. I am a qualified lab assistant. (Random :P)

13. I take 2 hours deciding what to wear in the morning.. (I even think about it the night before i go to sleep). Im wierd i know.. but im a girl!

14. I associate experiences and people with songs. e.g. bleeding love - leona lewis reminds me of the first time i met my husband.

15. (last one) Im part English, part French, half Dutch and part Austrian... was born in south africa and now live in New Zealand. And I speak Spanish. There!

There are heaps more about me that you will learn in the comming month!

1 comment:

  1. Wow & Wow re: #2 & #12

    See the things you learn about each other through this!! Am glad for #3 as well hun :)

    ReplyDelete