Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 4 - A habbit you wish you didnt have..

So today's challenge is to write about a habbit you wish you didnt have.. Now I have the most annoying and time wasting habbit of all:

Pressing the off button on my alarm (thinking i've pressed the snooze button) and telling myself "10 more mins" and waking up like an hour later. And then I have to walk to work, and with this weather, its not a whole lot of fun. The up side is that I get a good sleep and feel better.. but being late for work isnt good at all.

I wish I had the will power to get up as soon as my alam goes off.. but I have such a nice comfy king size bed! :( Although it is easier in summer as its not so cold :)

So that is my annoying habbit i wish i didnt have. Hope you enjoyed! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment